Open forum

Topic:Gransfors Bruk or Gransfors Bruks

• By potato, on 28 April, 2015 at 18:03

Hello,i am from today the happy possesor of a GB Wildlife Hatchet,i love everything at it,but as the topic title says i want to know why some products are marked bruk while other bruks?!i am now researching some diferences between axes from same model just because i like them so much.Thanks,and congrats your products are for sure the best in this domain,i will surely buy some more models.Scary sharp :).

• By E.duBois, on 15 July, 2015 at 08:49

This has been a question nagging at me as well. Once I asked a Swedish friend about the meaning and he just smiled at me, the way they do like that, and said “I don’t know”, meaning ” I can’t give you the answer you are looking for”. I’ll make a guess based on how I have seen the word used in other places: Bruk

• By axeman, on 15 July, 2015 at 14:58

Here is some explanations for your concerns in this issue with the “S”!!

Gränsfors = a small village in Sweden

Bruk = an old Swedish word for factory

AB = Ltd / Inc

In speech the company name it’s only Gränsfors Bruk, the “s” it’s only a link to AB so in English it would be Gränsfors Bruk’s AB.

I hope that explains the most of it.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  axeman.
  • By E.duBois, on 15 July, 2015 at 17:49

That’s an old bruk

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  E.duBois.
    Attachments:
  • By E.duBois, on 15 July, 2015 at 18:52

And we all know this bruk.

Attachments:
  • By lewismorgan, on 21 May, 2017 at 10:49

Here are some tips of for naming http://eatmywords.com/tips/is-your-name-lame/, this can suggest the best name to use for your business.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in